Saturday, November 12, 2016

NaNoWriMo

In case you haven't heard there is a National Novel Write Month aka NaNoWriMo. The month of November is used as a goal for writing a 50,000 word novel. This inspires people to come together and write that novel some of us have had floating in our minds for days, months, and years. At The Saint Louis Public Library one of our own Lainie has created and is hosting a most excellent writers meet-up.
 
 
I have had the opportunity to swing by the first meet-up and enjoyed listening to our guest speakers discuss their personal experiences with NaNoWriMo. I am trudging through my novel ideas and writing as much as I can. Hopefully this NaNoWriMo will keep me accountable or at the very least motivated to write my novel. Good luck to all the writers out there! Follow the link to learn more...http://nanowrimo.org/
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment